All new Pastry Club at Kino
Get ahead of the crowd and be among the first to experience our brand new Pastry Club!
Enjoy a tasting menu of delicious pastry at Kino, for £45 per person. Your surprise menu of hand-made, locally-sourced dishes inspired by all things pastry and pies will be introduced in person by our team of pastry deviants.
Head chef Josh Whitehead says:
“Our new pie night is a monthly supper club celebrating all things pastry. Expect a surprise menu of dishes all comprised of different pastry disciplines. Could be an elevated vol-au-vent with truffles and veal sweetbread, could be a love child of a donut and a suet pudding, or it could be a pork pie that has watched fear and loathing one too many times. Come with an open mind and an empty belly…”
The next Pastry Clubs are on Monday 6 November and Monday 4 December. Book now for £45 per person.
Rules of Pastry Club
- Do not talk about pastry club
- Do actually talk about pastry club a bit, we would love to have you in
- If someone shouts stop, goes limp or taps out, pastry club is over (or we get takeaway boxes)
- No shirt, no shoes, no pies
- One pie at a time, this isn’t man v food
Pre-booking via OpenTable is essential. Vegetarian option available, please let us know if you are veggie when you book.